Monday, June 20, 2011

Drawstring Pouches

Hi everyone! It's so good to be back in Blogland! Although, the time away was definitely worth it. I had an amazing time in El Paso this past week and I will tell you more about that in the coming posts!

Today, I wanted to share some adorable drawstring pouches that I made last week.



I had won a package of Japanese spindle cord in assorted colors from The Ribbon Jar. So when I received them, I immediately thought of making some fun little pouches.





The bags are completely reversible. I used different styles of patchwork for one side and designer fabric panels for the other.



Both pouches are now in my etsy shop. I have a lot of things in store for you this week including tutorials, segments of my trip, and perhaps even a little giveaway (wink, wink). Have a fabulous day!

Linking up to these parties!

14 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad you're back! I've been itching for some colorful projects! These are too cute! Love that letter fabric - it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are super cute and look way easy. Thanks for sharing. I am happy to be your newest follower. Please stop by for book club if you're interested--connie, measuredbytheheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back:) Missed you!!! I can't say anything else rather than!! YOU DID IT AGAIN!!! I love them:)
    xoxoxoxoxo
    Eleni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous little bags - I'm sure they'll sell really quickly!

    I would love if you came over and linked this project to my weekly Round Tuit party at:
    http://jembellish.blogspot.com/
    Have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Bonnie! The cord is super cute for these and patchwork is always fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yipeeeee!! i'm so excited to have you back in blogland :) Glad you had fun and can't wait to see more about it!

    p.s. these are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous! I especially love the look of the patchwork squares.

    www.sewrayme.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are sooo adorable! Love, love, love the patchwork pattern.. Hope you will share with the Pink Hippo Party @ http://pinkapotamus.blogspot.com/2011/06/pink-hippo-party-34.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the fabrics you use. I am going to make me some of these this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So So cute, Bonnie! We are featuring these beauties tomorrow! have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved your post so much I featured you this week at my Weekly Link Party

    Feel free to stop by and grab a button!!

    xoxo
    Allison @ House of Hepworths

    ReplyDelete
  12. congratulations on making it to the finals of TSWl's finest of June 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  13. As plastic pouches are essential to carry items but they are as harmful to nature and not recommended for everyday use. But cotton pouches by Bagwalas are a a perfect alternate to carry your daily utility items, Jewelry packaging, Favors and much more.

    The Jewelry packaging pouches are available in different colors, shapes, and sizes. Hence, one can easily select the types of pouches according to their needs and requirements. Before shipment, we share the final product photograph and ship the product soon after the customer's approval.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!