Thursday, June 2, 2011

Five Feature Friday- #1

I'm going to start holding a new little series on my blog called Five Feature Friday where I'll be posting my top five favorite crafts, recipes, ideas, projects, inspirational anything of the week! I've been coming across so many great blogs and ideas lately that it would be a crime if I didn't share them with you guys. So here are my choices for this past week.

As soon as I saw this Craft Hutch, I knew I was in love. The ladies at Lolly Jane taught us how they made it this week (AND they won the American Crafters competition with it!). Congrats girlies!!



Looking for a little bit of an ego boost?? The Speckled Dog shows you how to see if you have been pinned on Pinterest! It's so simple!!



Ok, so I might be a little biased on this one. But how delicious does this Almond Meringue Cake with Apricots look?? I was the lucky recipe taster/recipient of this lovely cake and vivre shows you how to make it on her blog!



I was totally inspired by this Hope Valley quilt top that Fussy Cut completed this week- along with all her other quilts! I can't wait to see the finished product. I also want to get my hands on some Hope Valley fabric (although it's probably reeeeally expensive by now).



And ofcourse, I have to include a bag in here somewhere! Noodlehead gave us this awesome tutorial on how you can make this super fun Summer Madras Tote! She has tons more great tutorials on her blog too.



Don't forget to grab a button if you were featured!! Thanks for all the inspiration you bring us through your awesome blogs!

Pink Stitches


The code is on my left sidebar. I still haven't figured out how to insert the code form on the body of my post without it being the entire width of the body (does that make sense??). If anybody knows how to do this, please let me know! Thanks!!

By the way, notice my new buttons?? The fabulous Laura from Live.Laugh.Photograph. did it again! She's the sweetest! Thanks Laura!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring me!

    I fell in love with that hutch this week too.

    Thanks for featuring that awesome tote. I pinned it and hopefully, we'll be making some for pool use next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love speckled dog! (: thanks a mil for the shout out!! you're too sweet!-we're still shocked we won! ;)

    hope you have a great weekend!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hy,
    chanced upon your space while blog hopping...awesome blog you have..very interesting posts..
    Am your happy follower now..:)
    do stop by mine sometime..
    Tasty Appetite
    Event: Letz Relishh Ice Creams

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet of you to feature me, what a cool lineup!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!