Sunday, June 12, 2011

Marley Bag- Take Two

I'm leaving to El Paso tomorrow!! My husband's family lives in El Paso and my mother-in-law is getting married next weekend. So we are leaving tomorrow and spending the entire week up there. I'm really excited. Have you ever been there? I love going there. It is just so different from anywhere I've ever been.

So before I leave, I want to leave you with another take on The Marley Bag that I made this weekend.







This time I used a really cute pink print with a turquoise lining. Since this quilting fabric wasn't a linen blend, I lined it with heavy canvas so it can still have that slouchy effect. Here is my mom modeling it!



I've added it to my shop but I might take it out and keep it. Either this one or the Echino patchwork one because I just love them so much. Speaking of my shop, I am going to leave it open while I'm gone but I will not be shipping anything out until I get back, which will be next Monday. So please be patient!

I've also got some good news to share with you guys! My little fabric basket won TSWL's Finest of May 2011!!



Thanks to everyone who voted! And thanks to Lelanie for hosting! Hope you all have a fabulous week and miss me tons! I know I'll be missing YOU!! ((How am I going to last an entire week without blogging??))

9 comments:

  1. Ahhh!! I love this one! I don't blame you for wanting to keep it! Congrats on your win!!! That's so exciting! Have fun in El Paso - hope you can survive one week without the old blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely bag! and congrats on your fabric basket win too! Hope El Paso is fun!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, that's a keeper. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats girly!!! i love this bag :) and i will miss you severley!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! I love this bag bunches and wouldn't blame you a bit if you keep it for yourself. Have a fun and safe trip. AJ
    queenofmynest(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely bag the fabric is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know I'm going to steal all of your ideas, yes? That bag is fab!
    Following you from TSWL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I miss you thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much! {picture me opening my arms out to show you}

    I hope you are having fun but darnit I miss you! I also wanted to tell you that I figured out how to do button holes! SO easy girl!

    I've also been putting a lot more thought into our knockoff wallet.... it's gonna be great! xoxo mucho love

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!