I've been working on releasing my very first pdf pattern and I'm asking for your help! I need volunteers to test out my pattern for this leap pad case. I made this one for AJ in January and I've put together some instructions and photos so that I can start selling the pattern in my shop.
- Must know basic sewing skills
- Must know how to sew on a zipper
- Must take really good pictures!
- Must complete the case and send me pictures within two weeks after you have received the pattern
- I'd prefer my pattern testers to have a Leap Pad available for making sure it's a good size, etc. If you don't have kids that own a Leap Pad, you can still participate and adjust the measurements to fit other gadgets you might have on hand
Please help me out! I'd appreciate it so much!! Leave a comment or email me if you're interested and I'll be sending out copies of the pattern next week. If you leave a comment, make sure I can contact you!! Are you a no-reply blogger? Make sure that your e-mail address is accessible on your profile. Thank you in advance!