Friday, June 24, 2011

Five Feature Friday- #3

Welcome to week 3 of Five Feature Friday! Well, technically it's week 4 but I missed last week cause I was out of town. But that's ok! I found lots of amazing things in Cyber World this week that will knock your socks off!

First of all, I'm trying out this whole weekly menu planning system and I stumbled upon a site that is making this A TON easier for me! Recipe Shoebox even has a visual index full of categories that makes searching her hundreds of recipes that much easier. Check out her Chicken Pasta Salad.



My bloggy bud, Katie from Craptastic, upcycled this retro desk with a fun splash of green color! Doesn't it make you want to paint all your furniture??



I love turquoise, I love pennant banners, I love bikes! The 36th Avenue combined all these elements in these beautifully vibrant pillows. They are perfect for summer!



Blue Elephant Stitches introduced me to a modern look for quilts using a traditional square pattern. This is my inspiration for the Hope Valley quilt I want to make for my bed!



And look at this 4th of July wreath from The Country Chic Cottage. I love the rugged look with all the rustic elements she used. Burlap and raw fabric edges look great together!



If you were featured this week, please feel free to grab a button from my sidebar for your blog! Keep doing what you're doing! You are an inspiration to us all!


Pink Stitches


I hope you all were as inspired as I was this week! If you were, hop on over to these ladies' blogs and tell them so! They deserve some praise for their amazing ideas. Have a great weekend everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Those are some great finds. I love the pillows and that green desk makes me think I need to start bringing the color green into my life!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless your heart! Thank you so much for featuring my pillows... you are sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love doing patchwork squares - it really features the fabric! Will you be using all the fabrics from the Hope Valley line, or just one colorway?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Pink Stitches loves me! ;) I am super excited because I love your button! Thanks so much Bonnie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am soooo on that patchwork square boat! i am working on mine today. have 4 of my 19 rows done. using my prized dream on. loving loving loving it. i can't wait to see yours with hope valley. it is going to be beautiful! i love that you have seriously caught the quilting bug!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that desk made me tackle all these home projects! thanks katie!! :) let's hope i actually finish everything i'm working on. AND those pillows, oh those pillows! lol love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!