Friday, June 10, 2011

Five Feature Friday- #2

There were so many wonderful projects this past week that it was really hard for me to narrow it down to just five. In case you're just joining my blog, I am starting a mini series called Five Feature Friday where I will feature my top five favorite crafts, recipes, ideas, projects, re-do's, upcycles, inspirational anything that I find in Blogland. Let's get started!

Little Lucy Lu showed us how to turn a single pallet into two great bookshelves for a child's room. This is so going on my to do list for AJ's playroom. I have a pallet sitting in my backyard waiting to be made into something beautiful!



I love this fun green table that Sisters of the Wild West made this week. The black and white stripes on top make it look so chic.



Grey Luster Girl showed us how to turn a large men's polo into a super cute bow shirt! And she's totally adorable too!



I've mentioned many times that I need to re-do my living room. I think I'm going to copy Embracing Change with these DIY Board and Batten walls! They add so much brightness to a room.



She had me at pink! So I saw this tutorial transformed a simple white lampshade into a beautiful one of a kind piece by adding hot pink rosettes. A subtle pop of color can go a long way!



If you were featured this week, please feel free to grab a button for your blog! Keep doing what you're doing! You are an inspiration to us all!


Pink Stitches


These talented ladies deserve some praise for all their creativity. Please go visit them and leave them some comment love! I hope you all were as inspired as I was today. Now go make something beautiful!! XOXO

5 comments:

  1. those book shelves are great! i love how everyone is so creative. great features you chose this week Bonnie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the board and batten walls! Reminds me of my hallway, and I LOVE my hallway! LOL! :)

    www.iheartmygluegun.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. You are incredibly sweet! Thank you for featuring my bow shirt and for your sweet comment :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my lamp shade, you're too sweet!! OH and I LOVE those pallet bookshelves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the pallet bookshelves are sooo awesome! i am so glad you liked it so that i could find out about it! i am with you! it is going on my to do list! well, it is going on my husbands to do list! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!