Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Custom Kindle Cases

Before I left to El Paso last week, I was contacted by the nicest lady via Etsy and asked to make some Kindle cases similar to my sunglasses pouches. I let her know I would be gone for a whole week and she was so patient and wonderful about it. She even paid me up front so I was determined to make something beautiful for her!





As usual, I quilted in straight lines and used all kinds of vibrant, fun colors. The only difference is ofcourse the measurements and that I added Velcro.







I really hope she enjoys them!


Tomorrow is a very special day... I will be turning a year older! I can't believe another year has passed. My son will be THREE this November! I'm so amazed by it all. Anyway, hope to see you all tomorrow. I have something special planned! Have a great evening!

Linking up here.

8 comments:

  1. Soooo cute! I love them! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY tomorrow!! So exciting!! Hope you have an awesome day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bright fabrics! super cute!

    http://lalalawrence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic! I love the fabrics you've put together, and the cute little labels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great tutorial! Please stop by www.laughloveandcraft.com and link up to my Share the Wealth Wednesday Link Party! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Bonnie!!!! Belated Happy Birthday. I hope you had fun on your birthday! We wish you all the best and that all of your heart's desire would come true....

    Hugs,
    The TSWL Ladies

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am soo in love with your sewing projects! They are soo happy and colorful and your fabric choices are amazing! You are my newest sewing inspriation.. and I am your newest follower! Thanks for sharing with the Pink Hippo Party.. can't wait to see what you share next week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cases look simply amazing! I love the colors, soo vivid! You should also check out the Kindle cases at caseable.com, because you can also add photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!