Friday, May 20, 2011

More Crayon Rolls!



Yesterday, I was making a custom crayon roll for Laura of Live.Laugh.Photograph. My original plan was to make about five of them so I can put them in my shop. That was a no-go. My husband ended up working on his truck for the majority of the day and I had to entertain my son.

I only got to make two crayon rolls while AJ watched Dinosaurs on YouTube. I had totally forgotten about that show! Do you remember it? "I'm the baby, gotta love me!" I could hardly concentrate on what I was doing because I kept getting distracted with the show. At one point, I rolled up my chair next to him and watched an entire episode. My stomach hurt so much from cracking up!

You much watch this episode: "Dinosaurs- Terrible Twos"
Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3

I hope the links work. You won't be disappointed! They need to bring this show back!!

Anyway, back to the crayon rolls, Laura asked for one exactly like the one I made for Morgane but with an aqua lining.






For the other crayon roll, I used some Cars fabric for the outside and the same red alphabet fabric that I used for AJ's crayon roll.






This one is now in my shop. If you are interested in a crayon roll in a specific color or fabric, please contact me! I will be more than happy to make you one! Or you could check out my Crayon Roll Tutorial and make one yourself!

I might be MIA this weekend. I'm going on a little mini-vacay to San Antonio. I'll be taking my iPad so I might be able to blog or post pictures while I'm there. If not, then I'll see you on Monday! Have a fantastic weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Morgane loves hers! She actually puts Her crayons in it! But doesn't let Arno close it because it's for girls! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute. i really need to make one of these. i think it would look a ton better than the plastic zipper bag we have our crayons in. have a great weekend! i love that abc fabric. where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaaah I LOVE IT!!!! thank you soo much Bonnie! Kylie will love it! She still asks when it's cominng.... if only she had concept of time!

    AND OH MY GOSH thank you for reminding me of Dinosaurs! I used to love that show and watch it religiously! hahaha now I need to show Kylie. She'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I use a plastic zipper bag for ours too, I really should try making one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning!! You were featured today! Come by and grab a button! xoxo!!

    Marni @ Sassy Sites!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you're having fun in San Antonio! We featured your cute Katie bag today :)

    Happy weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful crayon rolls - I love your fabric!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these. I ordered Thomas the Tank Engine ones for my nephews a couple of years ago and they were a huge hit! I love organization. Thanks so much for sharing with air your Laundry Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love 'em crayon rolls, Bonnie! I will be sharing soon the ones I made using your tutorial! We will feature this today and you also made it to TSWL's finest round 4!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!