Monday, May 9, 2011

Life As A Princess

I hope all you beautiful mommies had a great Mother's Day yesterday! You deserve it!!


I had an amazing day with my loved ones. My hubby never ceases to amaze me with his romantics and his thoughtfulness. He always treats me like a princess! I woke up to these!





He cooked a DELICIOUS brisket for me and my sister and mom. He did everything, all I did was sit there and eat... and eat and eat and eat. Afterwards, AJ took a nice long nap while we watched a movie and just enjoyed eachother's company. My favorite part of the day was when AJ took the flowers that my brother had given to my mom away from her and told her "Flowers for mommy". He ran over and gave them to me and said "Here you go mommy!" Aww, my little monkey! Such a little sweetheart, just like his daddy!

My gift is arriving in the mail this week. Know what it is?? FABRIC!! Eeeep!!! I'm actually going to attempt to make my first quilt. I'm nervous but equally excited!

Well I'm off to my momma's house. It's my brother's birthday today. I can't believe he's 17 already!! They (I have two younger brothers but I'm also throwing AJ in this category) need to stop growing up already. Have a great evening everyone!! XOXO

4 comments:

  1. I have awarded you the Kreativ Blogger award! Check it out here:
    http://superstinkyboys.blogspot.com/2011/05/kreativ-blogger-award-i-won.html

    xoxo
    Ginger
    SSB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day! Your hubby did good : ) Glad you had such a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your first quilt! How exciting! I am a quilter. I can't wait to see what you make!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yea! I am so excited too! Did you decide on a pattern yet?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!