Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Some Mommy Therapy

I recently received THREE custom orders and I am super excited to dig in! Needless to say, I've been busy busy busy!


My first one is from Leslie who blogs at The Mommy Therapy. ((Sewing is my therapy so this title is so appropriate!))



Leslie is from Austin (only three hours away from me!!) and I am in love with her blog. She is super hilarious and so down to earth. She tells it like it is and doesn't hold back, which is something I'm terrified to do. This is one of the reasons I admire her!

She requested a tote for shameless self-promotion, like the one I made for myself in this post. I used some aqua heat transfer paper to print out her logo on my Silhouette machine and ironed them onto some unbleached cotton. Then I added some damask accents and some aqua lining!










I had some logos and scraps left over after I finished the tote, so I whipped up a cute sunglasses pouch (padded with batting).





I had so much fun making this tote. I actually like it better than mine! I see a lot more "Pink Stitches" items in my future.

By the way, I am obsessed with Heat Transfer Paper. I want it in every color! Add that to my wishlist!! I'm linking up to these fabulous places.

3 comments:

  1. this is super cute!! i love transfer paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTIC! I can't wait to get it and use it and tell everyone how awesome my blog is! :)

    Thank you so much, you did an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so good! I freaking love that sunglasses pouch! I love how the sunglasses can slide in from the top! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!