Tuesday, March 29, 2011

With The Husband

My hubby was home this past week on his days off and I was delighted to finally receive a request from him! I've been asking him forever if there is something he would like for me to make him, and of course there wasn't. My options are kinda limited with him. He is so down to earth and happy with the simplest, plainest things. 

His hobby is a looooooot bigger and more expensive than mine. He likes to build trucks. He is currently working on an old Chevy C-10. Don't even ask me the year, I am so bad at that stuff. Anyway, he had shown me some t-shirts last week that he wanted to order. But when he saw me working on the onesies with my lovely Silhouette machine, he went to Wal-Mart and bought a pack of white t-shirts instead. We started looking up fonts online and settled on this cool graffiti font.



The shirt was pretty simple to make but it was so fun working side by side with my husband. He was so adorable, even helping me iron the freezer paper to the shirt. He didn't want to paint though, afraid he'd mess it up.




It turned out pretty cool. As long as he loves it, I'm super happy. He went back to work today and I'm missing him like crazy already!

I've been pretty preoccupied lately with my crochet. I'm makin a little surprise but here's a sneak peek!



What do you think it is?? I love crocheting. The only bad thing is that it takes a lot longer to make something, as opposed to sewing. Buuuut the good thing is that I can crochet while I'm watching a movie with my son or while he's playing outside. I don't have to be confined to my craft room :-)

Have a Happy Tuesday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Bonnie,

    I love the T-Shirt you made for Adrian....and the onesies...and the shorts....and bags....you do great work.

    XOXO from El Paso..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!