Sunday, March 13, 2011

Home Sweet Home

I'm back from my mini trip to Corpus Christi. We had so much fun aaaand I got to visit a cute little fabric store called Quilt Cottage. I scored some really cute Moda fabrics!! Can't wait to cut into them. I already have a million ideas! I also received some more fabric last week from my sister-in-law (owls!!) and my sister brought me some fabric from the valley. I can't believe I haven't touched my sewing machine in like five or six days! That has to change soon. But first, let me share a few pics from my trip.




We visited the U.S.S Lexington. It wasn't our first time there but it still takes my breath away each time I go.



This time was extra special! AJ was old enough to enjoy it and that he did!




Pearl Harbor was filmed here. I *heart* Josh Hartnett. It was awesome reading all the facts and statistics about the ship. That kind of history interests me so much. I wish I could post the hundreds of pictures that I took but that would take foooorever and I wouldn't wanna bore you :P

Later that night...



Silly boys!




My lovebirds



After our Romy & Michelle routine :P



Aww and my love. I wuuuv him!


It was a fun trip. Before I left, I received some beautiful little bows I had ordered from Sew, Kate, Sew.



Loooove them! I wore them all weekend and I'm inspired to make my own. I wish I had bought more of them! I think they'd make such great gifts :)

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!