Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Crocheted Market Tote



I finally finished this gorgeous market tote last night!


It is really big. Big enough for fresh produce, fresh flowers... or fresh yarn! (wink, wink) I used a bone colored yarn for the bag itself and then a beautiful plum purple for the trim and flower (which is removeable, by the way).




I'm in love with crocheted flowers. This particular one is huge! It has three layers of petals (kinda hard to see in pictures). I've made these sort of bags before, as I've posted in past entries, but this is by far the biggest one. And I *heart* it! This bag is also going up in my shop.

9 comments:

  1. Love it!

    Tomorrow is Fibers on Friday at my blog. A party dedicated entirely to knitting and crochet. Won't you join us?

    http://plumslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to have you join us at Fibers on Friday! Thanks for linking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice work! The purple flower and the trim are the perfect special touches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this! As a crocheter myself and one who has been wanting to stop using disposable grocery bags, this has definitely inspired me to make one myself!

    Found you through Sundae Scoop and I'm your newest follower. Stop by my blog sometime! I'd love to have you as a follower, as well. I'm also hosting a giveaway until midnight tonight that includes an adorable little crochet hat. ;)

    morrowsunhsine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! that looks really cute!! i love crafts with a purpose! haha. i wish i could crochet...i tried and it didn't work out! haha. thanks for linking it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool you structure, the data is really salubrious further deck, I'll give you a party with my scene. dark0de market link

    ReplyDelete
  7. Find the best papers on is my amigo's profile page. dark0de market url

    ReplyDelete
  8. I all considered need to reveal to you that I am new to weblog and unequivocally respected this blog page. Trustworthy I'm going to bookmark your blog . Every one of you around have bewildering stories. Roots for obliging us your blog. dark0de market url

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!