Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Fun With Onesies



I have been dying to try my Silhouette machine since it came in last week but haven't been able to with all my darn computer problems! Today, I was finally able to and I totally heart it!! I made these two onesies for my niece using the machine. If you have never tried freezer paper stenciling, I highly recommend it. You don't need a Silhouette machine to make them, but it helps! And the Silhouette also gives you tooooons of options.





With the next two onesies, I didn't use my machine but I could have. It cuts fabric too! I just cut out some owls from some old fabric that I had and ironed it onto the onesie using Heat n Bond. Then I zigzag stitched it all around with some colorful thread!







The bird is my favorite one! I traced a bird onto some pretty fabric and then used the same method as the owl onesie to adhere it to this one. I love it! I might make myself a shirt with the exact same bird. Too cute!



All ready to be shipped out to baby Marley. Now, I have to get back to my laundry. Although, I'm sure that won't be as much fun as making these cute little onesies. Have a great Tuesday!

5 comments:

  1. OMG these are sooo darn cute! My husband and I are thinking about expanding out family and I would LOVE my little one to wear these. I especially love the stitching! Way too cute!

    Flutterflies22- Swap-bot

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! I used my Cricut to help with some freezer paper stenciling this week and I'm in love. The bird is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, the owls are too cute!!! Love the little bird too. :) What a neat gift.

    Thanks so much for joining my Crafty Cutter party. Have fun finding some crafty inspiration, and I hope you’ll visit me at Serenity Now again soon. I have a new Silhouette project up today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, again! Just wanted to let you know I featured this post today. :) You can grab my "Featured On" button for your blog if you want. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!