Monday, March 7, 2011

An Easier Shoe Pattern

I know I had said I was done with making baby shoes for awhile but I just can't let it go without conquering! I bought a simpler pattern from ithinksew.com a couple of weeks ago and I finally tried it today.




And... they're reversible!!!





Guess I should've ironed them before I took pictures :/ Anywho, these lil cuties are being mailed out to baby Marley. The last pair I sent didn't fit her. Hopefully these will get there before her little foot grows again! I remember when AJ was a baby and would outgrow his clothes and shoes so fast *sigh* I'd better stop before I start wanting another baby asap!

Speaking of my little man, we had a movie date today. I took him to see "Tangled" again (it's at the dollar theatre, yay!) He wore his argyle shorts and looked gorgeous in them :)



He's growing up so fast! Have a great week :)

8 comments:

  1. aww such lovely shoes! your lil man looks great in his argyle shorts!

    btw, i'm following your blog now :)

    - memtree (http://consciousness-collection.blogspot.com/) from swap-bot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute booties! My grandma still to this day makes similar ones for me:)

    xx
    Rossi
    provadia on swapbot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness I just LOVE those booties! I have a 6 month old baby girl (and a 2 1/2 yr old girl) so the second I saw them my heart just melted. I am so jealous that you can sew... I have this great machine sitting upstairs getting dusty because I am completely clueless when it comes to sewing. Oh... your sons shorts are too cute! Lucky you to live in a place where you're wearing shorts in March! (I'm AsAlwaysAngela on SB).

    ReplyDelete
  4. The slippers are really cute!

    tamtamlee from blog follower #2 swap stopping by to follow you

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so so adorable!! :) Love!!

    I'm now following your blog as part of the Blog Followers #2 on SB - I'm "loolie" on there, nice to meet you! I look forward to reading your blog in the future! I'm also creating a post with a link to your blog on my blog, so I hope some of my readers stop by to check out your blog! :)

    Have a great day!

    Lauren
    http://lostmittenblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. following from swap bot! love the easter shoes! oddbreed

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's me again !!little shoes are lovely but is'nt amazing when you take a photo what show up!Talk to you later Blackbirs 4 sb

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the shoes. And I wish I could them do them, too. I get a new nephew next week. He will have to wear my experiments.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!