Saturday, March 26, 2011

Love Bird Totes



I've been working on these adorable Love Bird Totes the last couple of days. I'm so happy with the results!! These bags measure about 14" by 13" with 23" straps. They are made of canvas and have a patchwork strip on the left side and feature two cute chubby birds kissing under a heart! The birds and heart are adhered with heat and bond and then secured with zigzag stitching so you can wash these bags with no worries :-) I also added batting for extra support. You can easily carry your laptop in them.




The lining is super bright and full of colors. There is a medium sized canvas pocket inside for cell phone and keys.




Aww I love them! I have had a vision for this tote since I first started sewing. I'm glad I finally got around to trying it.
 
I'm going to be adding these cuties to my shop. Click here to go check it out. Have a great weekend everyone!!

14 comments:

  1. Those are SUPER sweet!!!!
    xoxox
    http://runwithglitter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. these turned out awesome!! thanks for linking up @ Sister Sunday!!
    amy
    www.sistersofthewildwest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So darling! The pocket inside is so smart, too! I found you at the sister Sunday link party, and hope you will visit me, too!
    www.christiniyogini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw these in your shop, they are so super cute!! Love the patchwork on the side!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so cute!! I'd love for you to link these up a Sundae Scoop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found you on Craft=O-Maniac. I LOVE your bird totes... off to find your Etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these totes!! I will be so happy to check out your other stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute, and I love the bright lining!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are SO cute! Found you through Craft-o-Maniac!

    Kelly

    livingcraftilyeverafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! What a cute bags. I love the design.
    Hugs, Rleen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! I love birds and I love bags! the bags are really cute!

    I am having a giveaway on my blog. $20 store credit from My Carrie Creations to get a backpack withyour kids favorite disney/other cartoon(Dr.Suess/Fancy Nanacy and more) characters. All you have to do is leave a comment.
    http://houseonashwelllane.blogspot.com/2011/03/20-store-credit-from-my-carrie.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. totes were like number one in my sewing list but I always am putting them off,lol. but after seeing these cuties, I really have to make one for me! thanks for sharing! will be doing a shout out for ya today! ^^)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are adorable, I really love the bird motif and the bright colorful fabrics you picked.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!