Friday, November 4, 2011

iPad Sleeves

I've been sewing like a crazy person for the last few weeks in preparation for the Christmas Market. I'm sure I won't have anywhere near enough items to sell but I'll be taking custom orders (thanks for the suggestion!) so hopefully, I'll be alright. I've been getting a lot of requests for iPad cases so I thought that would be a good choice to have on hand at the market.






I had a lot of fun playing around with patchwork and quilting. I've made a few more since I took these photos. I'd love to make more when all this is over so I can give away as Christmas presents.

The Holly Jolly Christmas Market is in ONE WEEK! I'm really excited to try out my new toy.


With this Square reader you can swipe credit cards on your iPhone, iPad, or Android and have the funds deposited into your bank account the following day. It even emails receipts to your customers! Amazing! Best of all, it's free. You can find more info here.

I've also listed the scarves from my last post on my etsy shop for custom orders. But I won't be starting on those for another week, when all this madness is over lol. Hope you all enjoy your weekend and spend some time with your loved ones!

Linking up to these par-tays!

15 comments:

  1. So pretty, they will go fast at your craft show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got a square reader- can't wait to use it! i'm stopping by from tatertots and jello. i'd love for you to check out the huge giveaway going on at my blog- http://thelovelypoppy.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-follower-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - I NEED to have that patchwork ipad sleeve!!!!. LIke it's a MUST!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know how I feel about these!! Love them!! I love the one with the leaf pattern! I know you can't wait for the craft fair!! It'll be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such a great idea! They look good awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. is the sale today? it all looks so great bonnie! you are going to sell out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I LOVE the patchwork ipad case! So stinkin' cute. You absolutely MUST add those to your etsy store!

    Dana @ craftedniche.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of it!! Great work and good luck!



    newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this idea!! Thanks for linking up to DIY Diva Thursdays this week :) Please add my party button to your post or linky party page. I will be featuring your project tomorrow :)

    Kara
    www.mineforthemaking.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi - great project - I featured you and your project this week at JAQS "Made by ME" Linky party :)

    http://www.jaqsstudio.com/2011/11/made-by-me-7-linky-party-and-features.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these, especially the patchwork one!!! And that iphone attachment is awesome, it's going to help you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What kind of case is that on your iphone?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a good collection of phone sleeves. I am using a wooden iphone case but a sleeve can protect it from dust and keep it in a nice and cozy place. No doubt the cases are so premium looking and durable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!