Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tote & Book Swap Sent: Pt. 2

My second partner Holly received her goodies a couple of days ago so now I can share more pictures from the Tote & Book Swap. After looking through Holly's Pinterest boards, I knew I wanted to use quilt blocks like I did with Tara's tote. With this tote, I started off with these colorful blocks using HSTs in contrasting dark and light fabrics to create a diamond shape.



Then I added 3 inches of Essex linen in Natural to the bottom to make it into more of a rectangular shape. The tote is huge and durable, perfect for family trips to the library. The book I sent is a timeless classic, Pride & Prejudice. It's one of my favorite books! I am totally in love with Mr. Darcy.



I also sent her some other goodies like washi tape, a stamp/ink pad, and a really cute notebook. I've already received Holly's package and I'll be sharing what I received from her and from Tara very soon! You can follow along on Instagram (@greenletterday) to see more daily photos. Have a great week!

7 comments:

  1. Looks great Bonnie!! I've missed your awesome swaps :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is always so stunning and inspiring! Will you be doing another swap sometime soon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one of the most beautiful totes I have seen! I just want to keep looking at it. The colors are dazzling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love love love!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my! your use of colors is incredible!! it looks gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!