Friday, August 10, 2012

Tote & Book Swap Features

Last month, I hosted a swap on here with a tote & book theme. It was so much fun, I got to meet a lot of great gals. Here are some highlights from our Flickr group.


1. tote & book swap, 2. peachlined1, 3. I made her a bookmark for her books!, 4. Untitled, 5. Library tote swap, 6. The extra goodies!, 7. Closer look..., 8. book tote and mug rug, 9. Untitled, 10. IMG_3257, 11. extra goodies sent!, 12. Untitled, 13. Peach 241Tote -- Outside, 14. I was so lucky...my swap partner sent me two tote bags! She is so sweet..., 15. DSC02127, 16. Tote & Book Swap

And here are the goodies I received from my swap partners, Holly and Tara! I am so fortunate to have met these two lovely ladies. I have a feeling this won't be our last swap!



Have a wonderful weekend! I'll probably be cheating on Blogger with Instagram like I've been doing lately. Find me @greenletterday!

3 comments:

  1. This was so much fun...again! Thanks to my wonderful swap partner for an amazing tote. I can not believe that everyone is so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made the feature....TWICE!!! This makes me sooo proud. Thanks for letting me participate. I can't wait for your next one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!