Friday, August 24, 2012

Smash Book Fanny Pack

I'm sure the whole world has heard of Smash Books by now, right? I used to scrapbook all the time before I dove into sewing. I don't have as much time (or rather, MAKE as much time) for it now as I used to, so Smashbooking is the perfect solution for me.

A couple of days ago, I got a request for a custom order "fanny pack" for Smash Books. The customer sent me a sketch of what she wanted and I thought it was a fabulous idea. This is what I came up with.



I think it's the perfect accesory for a Smashbook lover. It's a great size for taking pens, markers, washi tape, and photos with you wherever you go to work on your books.



She ended up choosing the green one, but the blue one is still available in my Etsy Shop if anyone is interested. I'll probably be adding more when I return from my Disney trip. I'm hoping to make a purple one with these adorable spiders before then though!

Speaking of my Disney trip, I'll probably be a little MIA for the next couple of weeks in preparation for that and also while I'm away. But I'll be posting regularly on Instagram (@greenletterday) and on Facebook so you can find me there! Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Booonnie!
    Love it!
    Soooo cute!
    PEEEERFECT!
    I definitely need that! Haha.
    I have to visit your shop. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a "smashing" idea! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bonnie,
    That's a fabulous idea. I love your blog I'm your newest follower.
    Have a look at my blog I’ll be so glad.

    Hugs from Portugal

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great idea and designs you posted. Thanks for sharing these beautiful collections. Custom fanny packs are the best way to promote your business in the corporate market and increase your brand goodwill as well.
    For more information you can visit the website
    Custom Fanny Packs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!