Monday, August 13, 2012

Wide Open Zipper Pouches

We're going to DisneyWorld!! That's right, the trip is booked and all plans are set. We will be going at the beginning of September and with that being said, all I've been thinking about is travel handmade! On the top of my list were these set of three wide open zipper pouches.

I used Anna's tutorial and it is fantastic. The design really makes the most of your pouch and it is so easy to find what you're looking for inside. The medium sized pouch is perfect for cosmetics. You can fit full sized shampoo/conditioner (with room to spare) in the large size. And I think the small size would be great for hair accessories and jewelry.





I've also added a couple more Bella Pouches to the shop. I think they are perfect for taking to amusement parks so you won't have to haul around your large handbag. Don't you think?

I've got a lot more great stuff to show you this week. I've been a busy bee! Until then, have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Love these Bonnie! I really want to try that tutorial - I am thinking of trying it with some PUL for wet bags. I love that deer fabric with the glasses that you've used for your Bella pouch - what is it? Echino?

    You've got me hooked on the Cassandra Clare books - I'm loving City of Bones at the moment :)

    Sorry I didn't get my swap pics up in time but I'm waiting for Heather to receive it, then I'll post about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to Disney World at the beginning of September too, I'll keep my eyes open for you pulling your camera out of your Bella Bag! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had seen these when we went to disneyland!!! nice and pretty bags :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!