Saturday, July 23, 2011

Swap Anyone?

I was so bummed a few weeks ago when I realized I'd missed out on the Craftaholics Anonymous Handmade Gift Exchange. I love swaps! Especially having to do with handmade things. So I'm hoping somebody out there would possibly be interested in doing a swap with me?? Anyone?
*crickets chirping*


I love this idea because I enjoy making things for others more than I do for myself and I would love to receive something I wouldn't normally make (or have the confidence to try to make). Like a super cute pin cushion!





Love is in the details! I just don't have the patience for this kind of stuff but I would love to have one! And kitchen stuff is always good. Love mug rugs and pot holders (which I've yet to try)






Other things I love:

- FABRIC
- mugs
- home decor
- frames
- books
- zipper pouches
- craft/sewing supplies


But these are not requirements, I assure you. Just throwing out some cute ideas. Surprise me! And I promise I'll be a good swap partner! I'll throw in lots of extra goodies and I'm totally flexible with the deadline. I'd like to do this often so please comment or email me if you're interested!!

18 comments:

  1. You KNOW I'd love to do a switch with you! I can't do any of that fancy sewing stuff (yet) but I could probably hook you up in the home decor department!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love to do a swap! i was sad that i missed it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun! I just found your blog from your store on Etsy--I like your Hellen bag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was SO dissapointed when I missed it. Especially when everyone had to go and brag about how great it was. Thanks guys! I'd LOVE to do a swap. I recently signed up on whoopDwhoop with hopes of being able to do some swapping but I've had no luck yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sign me up! i wanted into the pretty little pouch swap and missed it. i have been thinking about starting a swap on Flickr in my spare time. ;) lets do it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to be in a swap. I think that would be so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd be thrilled Bonnie to do a swap with you:) Count me in!!!
    xoxoxo
    Eleni

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was part of the CA swap and it was so much fun. I'd love to do another swap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would LOVE to do with a swap with you or one of your followers. My sewing skills are not sophisticated yet, but I have a few cute items around that I have made & would love to surprise someone with.

    brandyk03@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I did the swap at CA and loved it...I would love to swap with you or anyone else. I love making and creating, so I find these swaps so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will do a swap with you! Just found this really neat idea for a pincushion too! Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i would love to swap! sounds so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to participate!!
    Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love to swap, too!

    meig.heyburn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was sad I missed it too. I think it would be fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to swap! I just found your blog and you have amazing sewing skills :) I am following you and would love a follow back if you like my blog! Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm in too, this sounds like a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!