Sunday, May 26, 2013

Instagram

Confession: Instagram has made me lazy! At least when it comes to blogging. I know I've been absent from the blog lately, but that doesn't mean I haven't been a busy little bee. There are a ton of projects I've completed that I haven't had time to blog about, including my Millwater Cowl! I'm hoping to get it photographed and blogged very soon. I also started homeschooling AJ and writing a book! Like an actual written book, not a sewing related one. So you can find pics of my progress and all my projects on IG. My sn on there is greenletterday.







6 comments:

  1. what love projects! and Good luck homeschooling, I am a teacher and understand well what a busy activity it is! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Instgram has done the same to me. I catch myself thinking... "I share this already... right?" only to realize I had just posted pictures on instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You work is so wonderful and I always check your blog for new post! I love the 2 bags in the last picture.....I was wondering if you used a pattern for the larger bag and if so would you be willing to share? Is it qayg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bags! I followed you over here from Instagram :) Do you have an etsy shop?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I jsu tlove those quilted tote bags (blue and yellow) ones in this post- Are you considering selling a pattern for these- I'd love to get my hands on one!
    Lee-Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for writing in such an encouraging post. I had a glimpse of it and couldn’t stop reading till I finished. I have already bookmarked you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!